Meat Free Monday has a growing following, but with Meat Free Week we’re hoping you can keep the momentum going the whole week through!
With that in mind, we’ve put together five top tips to make things easier. Let us know which ones work best for you and be sure to share your own.
Looking forward to your feedback and thank you for supporting Meat Free Week!
- Eat a range of foods from apples to zucchinis, Azuki beans to Yardlong beans and savour the texture and flavour!
- Buy or borrow a large vegetarian cookbook from a friend or the library and be sure to check out our recipes at www.meatfreeweek.org/recipes for lots of inspiration.
- Drop by your local health food store or fresh food market to discover all the plant-based treats now available.
- Adapt your old favourite meat dishes into vegetarian ones. Lasagne, Shepherd's Pie, and Mexican Chilli are all popular vegetarian favourites.
- For pie, sausage and burger fans, the meat-free range of these popular foods is always increasing and improving. Make Meat Free Week the reason to give them a go.
Ready to sign up for the Challenge? Find out how you can join the Meat Free Week movement at Meat Free Week Challenge.
Warmest thanks to Meat Free Monday founders Paul, Mary and Stella McCartney, and all the Meat Free Monday team for their continued support of Meat Free Week.